Header Ads Widget

“Because I no get money, my babe be head me alive...” - Man in pain as girlfriend uses photoshop to make his face invisible before posting their photo online

 


A Nigerian man has expressed his pain after his girlfriend made his face invisible in a photo they took together before posting online.

In a post making the rounds online, the young man expressed his pain over the situation and linked it to his financial condition.

According to him, his girlfriend could only do that to him because he was broke at the moment and yet to hit financial freedom.


“Because I no get money, my babe behead me alive,” the caption of the post read.

Pearl reacted: “Because that motor no be your own.”

Victor reacted: “Behead you alive 😂😭.”

Bobby Boy said: “See as bleaching cream don finish your babe leg… You deserve better bro.”

Collins reacted: “Na to double your hussle oh!!”

Sumatra said: “if we dating n you do this its a red flag i just leave.”

Reverse Truth commented: “My own baba use Rapture comot me Completely for picture Omo we gats make money.”

DaffyDre said: “See babe wey behead person, with those tiny sticks like cassava stick.”

Daniel Nwolosa said: “You’re getting it wrong bro, She dey try protect your identity make other girls no see your fine face 😅, she too love you 😍.”

See the post below:





Post a Comment

0 Comments